Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, low-carb fajitas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Low-Carb Fajitas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Low-Carb Fajitas is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
I used cocktail shrimp for these low carb fajitas, but you may want to use ones with the tail end The reasons I left the end piece on the shrimp for these sheet pan low carb fajitas is because it looks. Low Carb Chicken Fajitas - a quick, simple and tasty one pan meal with minimal clean-up. Serve over a bed of lettuce, cauliflower rice or with keto.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have low-carb fajitas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Carb Fajitas:
- Prepare 2 skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 tsp ground cumin
- Make ready 1 cup fresh coriander
- Get dash fresh lemon juice
- Get 2 tbsp Nando's peri peri sauce (medium)
- Prepare 1 brown onion, diced
- Prepare 2 tomatoes, diced
- Get 1 iceberg lettuce
Practically anything could go in one, but you do have to When making fajitas, I love to use the juiciest cut of meat possible. For this low carb fajita salad. Nice low-carb fajitas are very easy to make. You will need fresh chopped onions and peppers along with steak, preferably skirt or sirloin.
Steps to make Low-Carb Fajitas:
- Dice or cut into strips the 2 chicken breasts.
- Coat the chicken with cumin, coriander, lemon juice and peri peri sauce - set aside to marinade(can be done a few hours beforehand for a more intense flavour)
- Begin preparing the sides while the chicken marinades - dice tomatoes & onions, begin separating lettuce cusps.
- After the chicken has sat for 5-10 minutes begin to cook on medium heat in a frying pan until there is a slight char.
- Serve in a lettuce cusp with sides such as salsa etc - replace tasty cheese with cottage cheese for a healthier option.
Then you will make homemade fajita seasoning using chili. A fajita recipe made low carb! Fajitas are one of the best choices you can make when eating out at a Mexican restaurant. The meat (chicken or beef) is lean and the veggies -peppers and onions. See more ideas about Low carb recipes, Cooking recipes, Recipes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food low-carb fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!