Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, one pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Can't decide between enchiladas and pasta tonight? This ONE POT cheesy enchilada pasta recipe is so simple and completely delicious. This pasta is the perfect meal to make on busy weeknights, when you need something quick.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook one pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta:
- Prepare 1/2 lb uncooked medium pasta shells
- Prepare 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- Take 1 can (10 oz) enchilada sauce
- Prepare 2 cups water
- Get 1 bunch sliced green onions (save some for garnish)
- Get 1 tbs taco seasoning
- Make ready 1 can black beans, rinsed
- Prepare 1 can corn, drained
- Get 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- Prepare 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
This hearty one pot pasta dish is perfect for when you're craving a Mexican recipe with inspired flavors from enchilada. These flavors go perfect with pasta in this skillet cheesy chicken enchilada pasta. Tender chicken, cheese, enchilada sauce, cilantro and green onion create an easy one pot dinner recipe that is not to be missed! You can use enchilada sauce for so many things from soups, to traditional enchiladas, to today's One Pot Chicken Enchilada Pasta.
Steps to make One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta:
- Mix pasta, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, water, green onions, & taco seasoning, heat to boiling
- Reduce heat, simmer uncovered 15 minutes, stiring frequently
- Stir in beans, chicken, & corn, return to simmering, cook 2 minutes
- Remove from heat, stir in cheese garnish and serve
Your family is going to love this Instant Pot Cheesy Chicken and Pasta recipe! My family loved it, and they can't wait for me to make some more for them! Common sense kicked in and told me that I would need a thick and hearty pasta too cook with the chicken. So I used an orecchiette bag of. Stir and bring to a boil.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food one pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!