Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, jerk chicken marinade. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Here it is, my Jerk seasoning. It was taught to me by my best friend Andrea. The best Jamaican Jerk Chicken including oven and grilling instructions!
Jerk Chicken Marinade is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Jerk Chicken Marinade is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jerk chicken marinade using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jerk Chicken Marinade:
- Get 2-3 lbs chicken breast(cut into bite-sized pieces)
- Take 3-4 tbsp jerk spice blend
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 2 tbsp liquid aminos/soy sauce
- Take 1/4 cup vinegar(your preferred kind)
- Get 2-3 tsp ground black pepper
- Make ready Pinch cayenne/scotch bonnet pepper(or more) Optional
- Prepare 2-4 garlic cloves (sliced in half)
- Make ready 1/4 cup fresh orange juice(about 1 large orange)
- Take 2 tbsp lime juice(fresh or bottled)
Jerk Chicken - a well-seasoned grilled chicken with a Jamaican jerk marinade that has the perfect balance of heat, sweet and savory. You'll want to make this all year round! Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or blender. Use immediately to marinate your chicken, pork, seafood or vegetables.
Steps to make Jerk Chicken Marinade:
- Add the chicken and everything else into a container. Stir together and place the marinade into the refrigerator. Let it marinate together in the refrigerator between 4 to 12 hours.
- Over a medium to medium high heat, place the chicken into a hot large pan. Shake off any excess marinade.
- Stirring and turning occasionally, stir fry the chicken for 8 to 12 minutes. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices are clear.
See more ideas about Jerk chicken, Jerk chicken marinade, Jerk chicken recipe. Jerk Chicken marinated in flavorful and spicy Jerk Chicken Marinade and cooked on the grill. Chicken marinades are an absolute staple in my recipe routine and in my freezer! From honey garlic to cilantro lime to this shortcut Jamaican jerk chicken marinade, there are so many ways you can get. Put all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until it's a smooth paste.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food jerk chicken marinade recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!