Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, coco's crazy microwave oven teriyaki chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Prick the chicken skin with a fork. Combine soy sauce, sake and sugar, stir until the sugar dissolves. Put the chicken and the sauce in a Ziploc bag.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook coco's crazy microwave oven teriyaki chicken using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken:
- Get 3/5-7/10 pound chicken thigh, boneless
- Prepare 2 tbs soy sauce
- Get 2 tbs sake or red wine
- Get 2 tbs honey
This chicken teriyaki recipe would be perfect for weeknight dinners or meal prep. Although the name hints at Japanese ancestry (teri means to shine, and Chicken teriyaki might not seem like an obvious weeknight meal, but teriyaki sauce is just a mixture of soy Warm in a saucepan over medium-low heat or in the microwave before serving. Classic Chicken Teriyaki prepared in the authentic Japanese cooking method. Juicy and tender chicken glazed in a flavorful homemade sauce, this classic Chicken Teriyaki prepared in the authentic Japanese cooking method will be on your dinner routine.
Steps to make Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken:
- Prick the chicken skin with a fork. Combine soy sauce, sake and sugar, stir until the sugar dissolves. Put the chicken and the sauce in a Ziploc bag. Marinade for 1 hour or more.
- Place 4 or more disposable chopsticks on the oven proof dish, place the chicken on top.
- Heat the chicken in a microwave oven, uncovered, for about 10 minutes or till the skin browns. for crispier result, lightly toast under the broiler. Stand 2 minutes before serve.
- The recipe is available in my blog! - http://kcocoangela.blog132.fc2.com/blog-category-2.html
See more ideas about Microwave oven, Microwave convection oven, Oven. Hello Friends, Tandoori Chicken Recipe In IFB Microwave How to Make Tandoori Chicken In Oven. This baked teriyaki chicken bowl recipe is SO delicious and has become a staple in my house. I cook dinner most nights, but my favorite night of the week is Friday when we usually grab take-out.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food coco's crazy microwave oven teriyaki chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!