Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken parmesan stuffed shells. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Chicken Parmesan gets a new spin in this easy-to-make (and quick-to-disappear!) pasta bake. Jumbo shells are stuffed with cheesy chicken filling and topped with crispy toasted bread crumbs in this delicious dinner. Prepared chicken tenders make for a speedy Parmesan filling in these cheesy stuffed shells.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken parmesan stuffed shells using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells:
- Get 1 box jumbo pasta shells
- Get 4 frozen breaded chicken patties
- Take 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- Get 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- Make ready 1 (7.5 oz.) container Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- Make ready 1 egg
- Get 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready Seasonings: pepper, Italian sng., basil, oregano, garlic powder
- Take 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
These Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells are the perfect weeknight meal! Also great when served as an appetizer. Easy to make and only a few simple Don't these Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells look amazing? I made them the other night as kind of an experiment just to.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook frozen chicken patties for 20 min flipping halfway through. Remove from oven to cool before chopping into bite size pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Once cooked, drain in strainer and rinse with cool water. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese spread, parmesan cheese, egg and seasonings of choice until well combined.
- Grease a 9x13 dish and spread half of the jar of spaghetti sauce in bottom.
- Fill shells with spoonful of cheese mixture and place in dish.
- Press chicken pieces into shells.
- Top with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells are exactly what they sound like. A combination of two Italian-American favorites, Chicken Parmesan and classic Stuffed Shells. However, I made a few small changes. The crunchy breading normally found in Chicken Parmesan. A fun spin on chicken Parmesan and stuffed shells!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken parmesan stuffed shells recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!