Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cheesy chicken rotini. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy chicken skillet recipe cooks chicken, pasta and vegetables in one skillet, finished with zesty tomatoes and Velveeta. Velveeta® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods. A creamy sauce coats tender rotini, moist chicken and colorful vegetables.
Cheesy Chicken Rotini is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Cheesy Chicken Rotini is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy chicken rotini using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Rotini:
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken breast, cut in 1" peices
- Prepare 2 cup water
- Prepare 3 cup rotini pasta, uncooked
- Make ready 16 oz frozen califorina blend veggies
- Take 1 can diced tomato with green chilies, drained
- Get 1/2 lb Velveeta, cut into 1/2" cubes
While the chicken is cooking, boil the rotini, according to the directions on the package. It looks to be a quick and easy meal! Rotini pasta tossed with chicken, bell pepper and a creamy herb sauce–all prepared on the Then, I added the Chicken Rotini and stirred occasionally while cooking it over medium low to medium heat. This Cheesy Chicken Rotini recipe requires only one skillet, is easy to make (and to clean up), and sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Steps to make Cheesy Chicken Rotini:
- Cook chicken on medium-high in large skillet until no longer pink
- Stir in water, increase heat to high and bring to a boil
- Add pasta, stir
- Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, heat for 10 min or until pasta is tender
- Add remaining ingredients, stir
- Cover, cook 5-7 min or until Velveeta is melted and veggies are crisp-tender, stir frequently
You can use whole wheat rotini, as the recipe suggests. Find this Pin and more on Food for the soul by Kirsten Collins. Easy and cheesy this Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Rotini is a family favorite. Cheesy Rotini & Chicken Skillet. to favorites. While the rotini is cooking, season the chicken as desired.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheesy chicken rotini recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!