Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, one pot greek pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The pasta is cooked ahead of time and stored in the fridge to use for meals all week, but any leftover cooked pasta you have on hand will do. Reviews for: Photos of One-Pot Greek Pasta. Back when I was in college, my signature dish was Pasta Greco, an easy-to-make Greek-inspired pasta dish that I adapted from a local restaurant.
One Pot Greek Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. One Pot Greek Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook one pot greek pasta using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make One Pot Greek Pasta:
- Prepare 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Make ready 4 links cooked chicken sausage (9 ounces), sliced into rounds
- Prepare Tablespoon garlic
- Make ready 1 (8 ounce) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- Take 4 cups lightly packed baby spinach (half of a 5-ounce box)
- Make ready 6 cups cooked whole-wheat rotini pasta
- Get 1/2 cup finely crumbled feta cheese
- Get Tablespoon basil
- Make ready Tablespoon dried onion
An incredible Greek Chicken recipe with lemon rice - all made in one pot. Even the rice is cooked right in People have said this One Pot Greek Chicken and Lemon Rice is the best chicken and rice recipe they've ever had One Pot Pasta Bolognese. Spinach and Ricotta Rotolo (Italian Lasagna Roll Ups). The beauty of a one-pot pasta is that everything cooks in — you guessed it! — one pot.
Steps to make One Pot Greek Pasta:
- Heat oil in a large straight-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage, onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until the onion is starting to brown, 4 to 6 minutes. Add tomato sauce, spinach, pasta and olives; cook, stirring often, until bubbling hot and the spinach is wilted, 3 to 5 minutes. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons water, if necessary, to keep the pasta from sticking. Stir in feta and basil, if using.
- 59 Carbohydrates
No more waiting for water to boil or building a separate sauce. Lighter than a traditional Italian meat sauce spaghetti but more filling than a Greek salad, this dish is the perfectly balanced Mediterranean meal. Even the pasta gets cooked right in the pot! Ever since I made that one pot pasta several weeks back, I've been on the hunt for more recipes like Love your One Pot Veggie & Pasta. Add the cheese and mix until melted.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food one pot greek pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!