Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, oven-baked chicken strips. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dip chicken strips first in milk mixture, then toss to coat evenly in the breadcrumb/cheese mixture. These oven fried chicken strips bake in butter for a crunchy chicken strip that tastes like it's been fried! These baked chicken strips are nice and crispy due to the Panko bread crumbs and the fact that they are fried right in the oven in a bit of melted butter.
Oven-baked Chicken Strips is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Oven-baked Chicken Strips is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have oven-baked chicken strips using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-baked Chicken Strips:
- Make ready 3 slice Chicken breast (cut into strips)
- Make ready 1 bunch Parsley
- Make ready 1 dash Extra virgin olive oil
- Take 1 dash Pepper and salt (optional - i didnt put any)
- Take 1 Juice of an orange or lemon
- Take 2 cup Cornflakes (crushed or finely blended)
So today we're going to be making some oven-baked buttermilk chicken strips which are basically breaded chicken tenders marinated in a buttermilk mixture. Easy oven baked chicken tenders chicken strips recipe that kids and adults love! This is one of the most fun and easy recipes for oven baked chicken tenders or chicken strips that not only kids enjoy, but adults as well. This post may contain affiliate links.
Instructions to make Oven-baked Chicken Strips:
- Cut the chicken pieces into strips
- Chop parsley till fine, and place in a bowl
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and juice of one orange/lemon
- Mix well
- Add chicken strips into marinade
- Refrigerate for atleast half an hour
- Coat chicken with finely blended cornflakes
- Arrange on a tray, and place into the oven for abt 20-25mins
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Print Recipe Show ❤ & Comment Jump to RecipeA. These crunchy baked chicken tenders are life changing! The secret to truly golden, truly crunchy baked breaded chicken is to toast the breadcrumbs in the oven first. I think this is the first time I have had success making chicken strips from scratch.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oven-baked chicken strips recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!