Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker queso chicken tacos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow cooker queso chicken tacos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Slow cooker queso chicken tacos is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Lightly spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken in a single layer and sprinkle taco seasoning evenly on top. These Slow-Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos Are Going To Be Your New Weeknight Favorite.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker queso chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker queso chicken tacos:
- Take 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Make ready 1 (1 oz) package taco seasoning
- Get 1 (10 oz) can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles
- Get 1-1/2 cups Mexican cheese dip (refrigerated or jarred)
This Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos recipe is healthy and an easy solution to weeknight night dinner. Let your slow cooker transform them into the juiciest, nuttiest taco filling with just two extra ingredients. When it's done, fold the slow-cooked chicken into Chicken thighs, creamy peanut butter, and spicy sambal are all you need for these Thai-Style tacos. The slow cooker is a lifesaver, and these slow cooker chicken tacos are a yummy homemade meal!
Steps to make Slow cooker queso chicken tacos:
- Place chicken in a 6-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and top with tomatoes. - Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours. - Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in cheese dip. - Serve with tortillas or hard taco shells and favorite taco toppings.
- Ninja foodie/ instant pot - add all ingredients and 1 cup water cook on hi for 15-20 if using frozen chicken, if its a freezer meal cook for 30 mins. Quick release shred up the chicken add back to pot drain some of the water add in your cheese and mix,done.(pics are a freezer meal)
- This is the cheese I used, get a good quality its where the flavor is going to come from. I used half the jar gave it a nice kick of heat.
- How to make in a freezer meal, follow me on Instagram. youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4
Make these tonight and see for yourself! Remove chicken, shred, and remove most of the liquid. Slow cooker chicken tacos make for an easy Mexican feast any day of the week. Bone-in chicken breasts simmer in a savory chipotle sauce until fork tender. Once shredded, generously stuff the chicken in lightly charred tortillas with your favorite toppings.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!