Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, skillet cheesy chicken and rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Cheesy chicken and rice recipe is cooked in one skillet with broccoli and carrots! This hearty dish is a family favorite and I make it often on crazy weeknights. So, yes, I'm lazy and that's partly why I love this chicken and rice recipe.
Skillet Cheesy Chicken and Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Skillet Cheesy Chicken and Rice is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook skillet cheesy chicken and rice using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Skillet Cheesy Chicken and Rice:
- Take 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 1 1/4 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast
- Prepare 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Get 1 1/2 cup water
- Get 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Take 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 1 cup uncooked white rice
- Take 2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- Take 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Also added hot Mexican chili powder to liven up the. This Skillet Chicken and Rice is a classic one-pot meal, perfect for a weeknight and totally kid-friendly. Serve it on its own or with a salad, and dinner is done! There is some version of chicken and rice in almost every culture.
Steps to make Skillet Cheesy Chicken and Rice:
- heat oil in 12" skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 10 min or until well browned on both sides. remove chicken from skillet.
- stir soup, water, onion powder, black pepper and rice in skillet and heat to a boil. reduce heat to low. cover and cook 15 min, stirring once halfway through cooking time.
- stir in vegetables. return chicken to skillet. sprinkle with cheese. cover and cook 5 min or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender.
Some are more finicky than others, requiring special ingredients or equipment. In these busy times, one-skillet dishes are the way to go.and this cheesy dish is a family-favorite! Plus, the kids will want to eat their veggies, because we've tucked them in to a flavorful, creamy sauce. Add chicken stock, enchilada sauce, cumin, red pepper flakes and salt. Bring to boil, reduce heat to low and cover with a tight fitting lid.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food skillet cheesy chicken and rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!