Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spiced cajun chicken pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is the perfect family meal. Juicy cajun-spiced chicken is served over a bed of creamy linguine that's packed full of sautéed veggies.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spiced cajun chicken pasta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Take 1 rotisserie chicken
- Prepare 2-3 peppers chopped, yellow, red orange
- Prepare 1 pound fettuccini noodles, I use flavored noodles like basil
- Get 1/2 cup parm cheese
- Make ready 1/4 cup white wine
- Take 1 large lemon / squeeze juice
- Prepare 3 tbsp butter
- Make ready 1 /2 tbsp flour
- Prepare 2 small pints of whipping cream or whole milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- Make ready 1 tbsp red pepper seasoning
- Make ready 1 tsp barbere or Indian seasoning
- Get 1 tsp nutmeg
- Get Salt and pepper generous
- Take Splash milk if needed to thin sauce
- Make ready 12 grape tomatoes
Saute the mushrooms with butter The Cajun spice really is the secret to a GOOD Cajun Chicken Pasta! Cajun Chicken Pasta - Chili's copycat recipe made at home with an amazingly creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce. Then, as the pasta cooks, you can season the chicken with a store-bought Cajun spice blend, which typically contains a mix of paprika, garlic and onion This will give the chicken a warm, smoky aroma, without being overwhelmingly spicy. This dish is best served with a light side salad, roasted veggies.
Steps to make Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Heat up your iron skillet, add 3 tbsp of butter on med heat.
- Boil water for noodles w salt / do not add noodles yet. Get it boiling
- Chop all veggies, leave grape tomatoes whole, juice lemon set aside,
- Once butter is melting add 1 pint of cream, stir, it will bubble add all your seasoning, stir, add lemon juice, stir. Add white wine, salt and pepper, flour. Stir, add additional pint of cream stir. This should bubble but not burn keep stirring, add milk if needed to thin sauce, you want it like Alfredo sauce. Add more seasoning to taste for spicy flavor. Add parm cheese. Turn down to med low heat/ add veggies, and chicken. Stir let this simmer for 5-8 minutes
- Add pasta noodles, boil for 5-8 minutes, strain add a little pasta water, w noodles and oil oil. Set aside
- Take your pasta sauce off stove! You are ready to serve sauce over hot noodles!! Add parm cheese to taste!!
This Cajun chicken pasta would taste great with peas, roasted cauliflower (try not to overcook), and broccoli. Corn, while not exactly a vegetable, would also be a sweet addition. Top with sliced Cajun spiced chicken and creamy avocado. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot Place the chicken cubes in a bowl, pour the Cajun seasoning over top, then stir to coat the chicken in the spices.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food spiced cajun chicken pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!