Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, copycat longhorns parmesan crusted chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Copycat Longhorns Parmesan crusted chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Copycat Longhorns Parmesan crusted chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Sure, they may be known for steak (being a steakhouse and all), but everyone knows that Longhorn's Parmesan Crusted Chicken is the real MVP on their menu. Enjoy this cheesy chicken dinner any night you please with our easy copycat recipe. This Copycat version of Longhorn's famous Parmesan Crusted Chicken tastes just like the restaurant!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have copycat longhorns parmesan crusted chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Copycat Longhorns Parmesan crusted chicken:
- Make ready 4 4-5oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 tsp kosher salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Get 1 T canola oil
- Make ready 2 T ranch dressing
- Prepare 3 oz parmesan cheese, grated, divided
- Prepare 4 slices provolone cheese
- Prepare 1/4 C Panko
- Take 2 T butter, melted
- Get Fresh parsley, chopped
GARLIC PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN LongHorn Steakhouse Copycat Recipe. Crispy Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders are perfect for pasta and salads. Get the easy Olive Garden Chicken Fritta copycat recipe. Great for a quick dinner. · This Copycat version of Longhorn's famous Parmesan Crusted Chicken tastes just like the restaurant!
Instructions to make Copycat Longhorns Parmesan crusted chicken:
- Preheat oven to broil. Sprinkle the chicken with S&P. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Cook chicken until internal temperature is 160°, about 8 minutes per side. Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- In a small bowl, stir the ranch dressing and 2T of parmesan cheese together. Spread this mixture over each piece of chicken. Place 1 slice of provolone over each piece.
- In a small bowl, mix the Panko, melted butter and 4T parmesan together. Sprinkle the mixture over the provolone on each piece of chicken. Broil for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
From the flavorful marinade, to the creamy, crunchy Parmesan Crust! Mix breadcrumbs, flour, and Parmesan cheese together. Place milk in dish for dipping. Dip chicken in breadcrumb mixture and then in milk and then back in breadcrumbs. Place in fry pan in which oil has been heated and fry at medium to medium low temperature until.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food copycat longhorns parmesan crusted chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!