Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, baked bbq chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked BBQ Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Baked BBQ Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Then, the chicken is removed from the oven and basted with BBQ. Make this oven-roasted BBQ chicken the BBQ chicken you eat weekday to weekend and all year long. Place the chicken on the baking sheet, and season all over with the garlic powder mixture.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook baked bbq chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Make ready Garlic
- Prepare Onion
- Prepare Cajun seasoning
- Make ready Original Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
- Make ready 2 tablespoons margarine
- Get Boneless chicken thighs
Kids love it, husbands love it, and us moms can make it lickety-split for a crowd-pleasing dinner — therefore, we love it too. This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken? Place chicken breast in a baking dish.
Instructions to make Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a pan (large enough for your amount of chicken) with vegetable oil spray
- Season chicken on both sides with garlic, onion, and Cajun seasoning, in the vegetable oil sprayed pan.
- Place chicken in oven for 25 minutes
- Leave oven on at 350. Take out chicken, add margarine and sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce over top.
- Place back in oven and cook an additional 25-30minutes.
- Take out, let it cool down, and serve with a side of veggies and mashed potatoes. Or serve with your own choice of sides.
Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Spread BBQ sauce on each chicken breast. Barbecue should totally last beyond grilling season. These are absolutely the best baked BBQ chicken thighs I've ever made or tried anywhere. They are fall-off-the-bone tender and juicy inside, covered by a layer of crispy skin.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked bbq chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!