Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken malai kebab. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Reshmi kabab or chicken malai kabab recipe - Kebab or kabab is a piece of meat or other food that is mostly grilled on the charcoal fire. Reshmi kabab has its roots from the. Homemade Chicken Malai Kebab will make your child's mouth water.
Chicken Malai kebab is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Malai kebab is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken malai kebab using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Malai kebab:
- Take Boneless chicken thighs - 400 gm (cut into cube size)
- Make ready For 1st Marination:
- Take 1 tbsp - Ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp - Garlic paste
- Make ready 1 tsp - Crushed white pepper
- Make ready 1 tbsp - Lemon juice
- Prepare Salt as per taste
- Take For 2nd Marination:
- Prepare 1/2 cup - Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 2 tsp - Green chili paste
- Get 1/2 cup - Chopped coriander leaves
- Make ready 1 tsp - Garlic powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp - Cardamom powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp - Cashew paste
- Take 3/4 cup - Hung curd
- Prepare 2 tbsp - Fresh cream
- Get 1 tsp - Garam masala powder
- Prepare 1 tsp - Chaat masala
- Get 2 tbsp or as required -Melted butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp or as needed - Vegetable oil
- Get Salt as per taste
You hear chicken malai kebab and your mouth lights up in anticipation. Charred and succulent pieces of meat with their bold and sharp layers of spices accompanying drinks, raitas, relishes. Mix together the Ginger, Garlic, Salt and Pepper. Mostly Chicken Reshmi Kebab is prepared based on the marination of Malai, Cashew nut paste, and yogurt; however, an addition of little cheese gives it more richness and makes tastier.
Instructions to make Chicken Malai kebab:
- At first wash the chicken well,cut it into cube size pieces and pat it dry with paper towels.Now take a large bowl add chicken pieces into it.Add ingredients mentioned in above for 1st marination (lemon juice,ginger paste,garlic paste,salt,crushed white pepper) accordingly in to the bowl & mix it well.Cover the bowl with lid & keep it into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile make green chili paste and cashew paste separately in the mixer grinder.
- Now take out the marinated chicken from the fridge,add all ingredients mentioned in above for 2nd time marination except melted butter - - mozzarella cheese,green chili paste,hung curd,coriander leaves,cardamom powder,cashew paste,fresh cream,salt as per taste into the bowl.
- Add Chaat masala,garlic powder,garam masala powder & oil into it.
- Now mix all the ingredients together nicely and cover the bowl with lid and keep it into the fridge again for overnight or at least 2-3 hours.
- If you are using wooden skewers,before using soak them in water for at least 1 hour to avoid skewers burning.Before make the kebab preheat the oven in 400 degree F.
- String the chicken pieces on skewers,grease them with melted butter and place them on parchment paper lined baking tray.Now place the tray in oven and grill it for 40 minutes or until cooked properly.Keep turning the stick and cook each side evenly until the chicken cooked nicely and get light golden in color.If needed brush the chicken with some oil or butter.
- Malai kebabs are ready now.Transfer it onto the plate and sprinkle some lemon juice over the kebab,serve it plain with onion salads and any dips of your choice or serve it with pita bread or naan as a full meal.
These chicken malai kebabs are creamy chicken skewers. A simple, easy and effortless recipe using a yogurt-based marinade with cheese and spices takes five. Chicken Malai kebab are very smooth and succulent and literally melt in the mouth. Murgh malai kebabs are mildly flavored withcream and cheese and ginger garlic paste. Chicken Malai Kabab are also known as Reshmi Kebabs.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken malai kebab recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!