Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, turkey broccoli rice casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Turkey Broccoli Rice Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Turkey Broccoli Rice Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Combine cooked rice and vegetable mixture with cheese sauce then scoop mixture into a nonstick sprayed baking dish and top with. Easy, delicious and healthy Turkey Broccoli Rice Casserole recipe from SparkRecipes. My mom and husband are veteran broccoli rice casserole lovers and thought this dish was exactly like it should be.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have turkey broccoli rice casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Broccoli Rice Casserole:
- Make ready 1 lb turkey breast - cut to about 1/2" cubes
- Take 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- Make ready 3 cups cooked white rice (I usually use leftover rice lol)
- Get 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Get 1 can water (this is filling one of the soup cans lol)
- Get 2 cups shredded cheese (tonight I used Velveeta shreds)
- Take to taste salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
This Creamy Turkey Rice Casserole is real food meets comfort food. Made from scratch without MSG, prepackaged sauces, or cream of anything soups, this dish is quick and easy and But let's not forget this comfort food classic - the casserole. Enjoy your dinner with this hearty turkey casserole packed with rice and vegetables.. Cheese Broccoli Casserole Recipes on Yummly
Steps to make Turkey Broccoli Rice Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Steam broccoli either on stovetop or in microwave until fork tender. (Tonight I microwaved mine in a vented container with 2 tbs water for about 7.5 minutes.)
- While broccoli steams, cook turkey breast in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, season with desired amounts of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder as it cooks.
- Allow broccoli and turkey to other cool enough to handle. Separately give each a rough chop. In a large bowl combine soup, water, and shredded cheese. Stir in rice and turkey to combine. Gently fold in broccoli. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 9x13" baking dish. Bake uncovered 45 minutes, or until lightly browned on top. Let rest 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
To make ahead and freeze: Mix all ingredients together (start with your rice cooked, not raw) and spoon into two or even three smaller casserole dishes, cover, label and freeze. Herb seasoned stuffing, broccoli florets, sun-dried tomatoes, turkey gravy and white wine combine with cooked turkey in this delicious casserole that is topped with toasted almonds and Swiss cheese. Stir the stuffing, turkey, broccoli and tomatoes in a large bowl. Take a skillet and sauté onion, carrot, the mushrooms, broccoli and celery in oil until tender. Put the pimientos, turkey, oregano, marjoram, salt into the rice and half cook it.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food turkey broccoli rice casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!