Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cream of chicken, cheese and broccoli over rice. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish. May be made ahead and frozen. This creamy chicken and broccoli recipe has chunky, bite-size pieces of chicken and broccoli in a creamy cheese sauce, served over fluffy white rice.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cream of chicken, cheese and broccoli over rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice:
- Take 1 1/2 lbs skinless boneless chicken meat of choice cut in to bite sized pieces
- Make ready Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders and paprika to taste, I season pretty heavily
- Make ready 3 tbsp flour
- Make ready 2 cups milk, approximately
- Get Olive oil
- Get 4 oz cream cheese, cubed
- Take 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- Make ready 1 (10 oz) bag frozen broccoli
- Get 2 chopped green onions, whites and greens
This Creamy Crock Pot Chicken Broccoli Over Rice has been a family favorite crock pot recipe for years. Serve this saucy chicken and broccoli over steamed rice and dinner is served. You'll add everything but the broccoli and sour cream to the crockpot. We can't get enough of this cheesy rice casserole stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar.
Instructions to make Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice:
- Heat up enough oil to brown the chicken, 2-3 tbsp. Spread it into a single layer. Season well. Keep browning until the moisture evaporates and the chicken browns.
- Once the chicken has good color, add the flour. stir and coat. Let that cook for a bit, stirring. Add the milk, cream cheese and cheddar. Bring to a bubble. Add the broccoli then turn the heat down to simmer with a lid on. Stir occasionally to help the cream cheese melt.
- Make rice, however you make yours.
- When your rice is done, spoon the mixture over your rice. The Cajun in me puts chopped green onions on everything 😊
We answer all of your questions about how to make this easy and delicious recipe for If dairy doesn't sit well with you, replace the cream with another cup of chicken broth. (And obviously, omit the cheddar!) With the perfect cheese-rice-broccoli-mushroom ratio to please everyone. And it doesn't have any kind of "condensed cream of Melt butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. I've seen a lot of recipes for broccoli, cheese and rice casseroles. Spread chicken on top of cheese. How to Make Homemade Crock pot Cream of Chicken & Broccoli Over Rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cream of chicken, cheese and broccoli over rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!