Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, naked chicken parmesan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken.
Naked Chicken Parmesan is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Naked Chicken Parmesan is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have naked chicken parmesan using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Naked Chicken Parmesan:
- Prepare 2 pounds chicken breast
- Get 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Prepare 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- Get 15 ounces tomato sauce
- Prepare 1 teaspoons thyme
- Make ready 1 teaspoons salt
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 teaspoons granulated onion powder
- Take 1 teaspoons granulated garlic powder
A lighter take on the classic chicken parmesan that. Easy baked chicken parmesan topped with fresh mozzarella and basil. An easy recipe for Chicken Parmesan! Baked Chicken Parmesan - A lighter version of the traditional chicken parmesan that's baked to absolute crisp perfection!
Steps to make Naked Chicken Parmesan:
- Preheat the oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Cut the chicken lengthwise, kinda like butterflying the chicken breast.
- Brown the chicken add the seasonings. 4 minutes per side.
- Add tomato sauce and cheese. Put the Parmesan on first then cover the whole top of chicken with mozzarella. Put into the oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
This baked chicken parmesan recipe starts with tender chicken cutlets dredged in tasty breadcrumbs, smothered in sauce and cheese, then baked to perfection. Bake the Chicken Parmesan until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese has formed a golden brown crust on top. Boil the pasta according to the package directions, drain. Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan. written by Karly Campbell. How to make chicken Parmesan: First, we're going to need to coat our chicken in the crunchy coating.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food naked chicken parmesan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!