Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, taco soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Taco Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Taco Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Packed with flavor and perfect for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike!
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have taco soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Soup:
- Make ready 2 pound ground beef, or chicken
- Make ready 1 oz taco seasoning, equal to one packet
- Prepare 1 oz ranch seasoning, equal to one packet
- Prepare 3 cups water
- Prepare 1 can Mexican Style Stewed Tomatoes
- Get 1 can diced tomatoes with green chillies
- Make ready 16 oz frozen corn
- Prepare 1 can pinto beans
- Prepare 1 can white bean chili beans
- Make ready 1 (4 oz) can of green chillies
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning. Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef. You're going to be seriously amazed! This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Instructions to make Taco Soup:
- Brown ground beef in large sauce pot. After browned, drain off grease.
- Add seasoning and water to pot and combine thoroughly.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Simmer until heated through.
- Serve hot.
- You can serve with chips, tortilla strips, cheese, sour cream, or even cinnamon rolls.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup means you only need one pot, which means fast clean-up.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food taco soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!