Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spaghetti squash chicken alfredo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo is something that I have loved my whole life.
To bowl with spaghetti squash strands, add chicken and alfredo sauce and toss together. Divide squash between boat halves and top with mozzarella. Chicken: I use shredded chicken breast.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spaghetti squash chicken alfredo using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo:
- Prepare 2 Spaghetti Squash
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Water
- Take 2 Grilled Skinned and Deboned Chicken Breasts, cut into cubes
- Take 1 Jar Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- Take 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare 1 Can Sweet Peas, drained
- Get 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- Take 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- Take 1 Tbsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- Take to taste Salt and Pepper,
By swapping spaghetti squash for the noodles and preparing a homemade sauce, you can cut carbs and keep the recipe light. If you ask me, the best chicken Alfredo is one that leaves you satisfied without the carbs and heavy feeling. Yes, you can have the best of both worlds. Enter today's Paleo spaghetti squash chicken Alfredo!
Instructions to make Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo:
- Wash dirt off squashes. Score squashes like u do a Baked Potato before cooking it. Add to Crock Pot. Pour in water. Cook on High 4 hours. Remove from crock pot an slice in half. Remove seeds and shredded pulp with a fork (look like tiny spaghetti noodles). Dump water out of crock pot and add the shredded squash back into the crock pot. Add rest of ingredients. Stir to combine and turn pot onto Low n heat til heated through. Stir n turn crock pot down to keep warm. Serve and Enjoy 😊
- I serve this with Jumbo Butter Biscuits and sprinkle a little bit more grated Parmesan cheese on top.*
It's simple and quick with just the touch of a button on your blender. The chicken is juicy and flavorful and the spaghetti squash is cooked just right (not mushy!) What You Need to Make Paleo Chicken Alfredo. The Alfredo sauce is cashew based. This spaghetti squash chicken alfredo is the perfect paleo alternative to a classic! Spaghetti squash has been a staple vegetable ever since going gluten-free in college.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spaghetti squash chicken alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!