Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, curry satay chicken skewer. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Satay Curry - this is how you get your satay fix! It's Malaysian Satay skewers, in curry form. Satay Chicken Curry (Malaysian). "I rarely leave comments on blogs…but I am going OUT OF MY MIND about this recipe.
Curry Satay Chicken Skewer is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Curry Satay Chicken Skewer is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook curry satay chicken skewer using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Take 2 chicken breasts (250g)
- Get 1 yellow onion (grated)
- Take 3 pegs of garlic (grated)
- Prepare 2 inches ginger (grated)
- Prepare 2 oz coconut cream
- Make ready 1 oz sour cream
- Take 1 tbsp cumin
- Take 2 tsp turmeric
- Make ready 2 tsp curry powder
- Get 8 grains of allspice/pimiento (cracked)
- Prepare 2 sprigs fresh mint, torn and bruised
- Make ready 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 3 tbsp cooking oil
The sweet, pungent marinade for these chicken satays includes fish sauce, lemongrass, sugar, lime, and turmeric, which. Perfectly grilled chicken satay skewers in the most flavorful marinade. These chicken satay skewers could taste like shoe leather. Skewer the marinated chicken onto bamboo skewers, then arrange the skewers so their ends rest on the edges of the baking tray.
Instructions to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and skewer them. There should be about 3 full 6" skewers per breast.
- Stir all of the remaining ingredients (besides the oil) in a dish.
- Marinate the chicken for about 4 hours, longer if you would like.
- Cook in an oiled grill pan over medium low heat until nicely cooked on all sides.
- Scrape the pan to get all of the delicious charred bits out.
- Enjoy with buttery spinach and rice!
Full tutorial on how to make chicken satay curry with ingredients list and photo/video instructions for every step. Made by Ilana Cope for the Warden's Project. How To Make Grilled Thai Curry Chicken skewers. Once the chicken has marinated, thread the chunks onto skewers. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food curry satay chicken skewer recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!