Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken parmesan. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Parmesan is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Parmesan is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
"My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust." The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken parmesan using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Make ready 3 Skinless boneless chicken breasts, butterflied and pounded
- Take 2 cups cracker crumbs, I gathered all my odds and ends of every cracker I had and beat them in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin, or use a food processor
- Take 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Take to taste Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, Italian seasoning
- Prepare 2 eggs, beaten with a splash of water
- Prepare 1 cup flour
- Prepare 1/2 lb grated Monterrey Jack cheese, I grate my own
- Prepare 1 jar your fave marinara or make your own
- Get Enough olive oil to coat the bottom of large skillet
Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Build a breading station. In one shallow dish put the flour. In another shallow dish put your beaten eggs and water, and in the third dish put the cracker crumbs, Parmesan, and spices. Combine with a fork. Start with flour. Flour the chicken. Pat off the excess. Dip it in the egg mixture and let the excess drip off then into your cracker crumb mixture. Thoroughly coat them and set them on a plate. I do 2 at a time in batches.
- Pan fry the chicken pieces til done. At this point I put the cooked chicken in a 200 degree oven to stay warm on a cookie sheet covered in parchment.
- When they’re all done leave them in the oven til you’ve pulled your meal together. When ready to eat, crank oven to 400, spoon marinara over each filet and top with cheese and bake til melted, about 10 mins. Eat up!
Get this restaurant quality favorite Italian dish right at home. Easy baked chicken parmesan topped with fresh mozzarella and basil. A quick and easy meal your whole family will love! How to make the ultimate chicken parmesan! Gooey cheese and fresh basil tops crisp breaded Jump to the Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken parmesan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!