Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken parmesan with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zucchini noodles are served alongside chicken topped with marinara and cheese in this gluten-free version of chicken Parmesan. A perfect weekday meal, well suited for a low-carb diet. All Reviews for Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Pasta.
Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken parmesan with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Prepare 4 large zucchini (6 small)
- Take 4-5 thin sliced chicken breast strips
- Prepare 1 packet Shake N Bake Parmesan Breadcrumbs
- Make ready 1/2 cup plain panko
- Get 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Prepare 3 Tbsp garlic seasoning
- Prepare 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
- Get 1/2 cup flour
- Get 3 eggs
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. milk
- Take 2 Tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Make ready Spaghetti sauce
- Make ready Fresh mozzarella
- Make ready Olive oil
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
Unfortunately for us keto-ers, an order or chicken parm from our local pizzeria or Italian. Our Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti cuts over half the calories of the traditional recipe. Pasta now plays a supporting role in this dish, and by. While pasta cooks, place tomatoes in a food processor; process until almost smooth.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, parsley, and grated parmesan.
- Whisk: eggs and milk.
- Coat: chicken in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mix.
- Bake: chicken at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove: chicken from oven, top with fresh mozarella, return to oven for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted).
- While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired.
- Use: spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles."
- Sauté: zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often.
- Add: spaghetti sauce to zucchini and stir, saving some sauce for topping.
- Plate: Zucchini "noodles", chicken, additional sauce if desired.
Heat a saucepan over medium-low heat. The final recipe is paleo, low-carb, keto friendly and absolutely delicious. Zucchini Noodles with Chicken Recipe Video. While it's easy to I love using zoodles in place of spaghetti, but I've been bored with the classic red sauce or pesto. This is such a creative way to use the zucchini noodles.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken parmesan with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!