Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crispy chicken parmesan. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The BEST Chicken Parmesan with a deliciously crispy coating, smothered in a rich homemade tomato sauce and melted mozzarella cheese! Serve it with cauliflower mash with browned butter for the ultimate low-carb meal! This quick and easy recipe for crispy Parmesan chicken breasts goes well with pasta, on a salad, or even on its own.
Crispy Chicken Parmesan is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Crispy Chicken Parmesan is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have crispy chicken parmesan using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Chicken Parmesan:
- Take 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Take 8 oz. fresh mozzarella (8 slices)
- Take 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Take 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Prepare Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Get 1 cup flour
- Make ready 2 large eggs
- Prepare 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Take Vegtable oil for frying
- Prepare 2 cups marinara sauce
Air fryer chicken parmesan recipe: A short stint in the air Crispy chicken parm is an ideal candidate for the air fryer — you just need to make a few modifications. Joe Keller / America's Test Kitchen. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not I made this dish.
Instructions to make Crispy Chicken Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Slice chicken breasts in half horizontally to make 4 thin slices. Season both sides with onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Place flour, eggs and bread crumbs in seperate bowls. Season each with salt and pepper. Dip chicken in the flour then egg then bread crumbs to coat completely.
- Fill a large cast iron skillet with about 1/4 inch vegetable oil. Heat over medium heat until it just begins to smoke.
- Work in batches add chicken cutlets and fry. Flipping once until golden brown. Using tongs transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain. Repeat with remaining cutlets.
- Arrange fried chicken in a small rectangular baking dish overlapping slightly. Pour marinara over chicken then top with mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake chicken until cheese is browned and bubbling about 15-20 minutes.
I brushed cutlets with olive oil. I baked as directed but they didn't get that crispy. When Crispy Chicken Strips are cooked, remove from oven and leave on same baking pan. Gary Rhodes' Parmesan chicken recipe is a quick way to jazz up chicken breasts. Once sizzling, add the crumbed escalopes and cook for three to four minutes on each side until crispy and golden.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crispy chicken parmesan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!