Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, joes' chicken mac & cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Joes' chicken mac & cheese is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Joes' chicken mac & cheese is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
How to Make Big Mac Sloppy Joes: Brown your ground beef halfway in your large skillet then add in the chopped onions, salt and pepper. Cook the beef until fully browned then add in the chopped pickles and stir. Add in the McDonald's Copycat Big Mac Sauce and stir well.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have joes' chicken mac & cheese using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Joes' chicken mac & cheese:
- Make ready 8 oz cellentani pasta
- Take 3 T butter
- Make ready 1 red or yellow pepper, diced
- Make ready 1 medium onion, diced
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) pkg pasteurized prepared caso blanco, cubed (Velveeta)
- Take 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes & green chiles
- Make ready 3 C cooked chicken, (rotisserie)
- Get 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Make ready 1/2 C sour cream
- Make ready 1 tsp chili powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin
- Prepare 1 1/2 C cheddar cheese, shredded
Big Mac Sloppy Joes are an easy ground beef dinner recipe perfect for weeknights. These sloppy joes are loaded with onions, pickles and cheddar cheese all tossed in a copycat Big Mac Sauce. Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post. Extra-long noodles in Joe's Italian sauce, baked with mozzarella.
Steps to make Joes' chicken mac & cheese:
- Preheat oven to 350°. cook the pasta according to the pkg, drain.
- Melt butter in a large saute pan (wok style) over medium heat. Add the onion and pepper and saute for 5 minutes. Add the tomato/chile mix and the velveeta; cook stirring constantly for about 2 minutes. Add chicken, soup, sour cream, spices and pasta and stir until all blended. Now put the mixture into a large cast iron skillet or large baking dish and cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 24-28 minutes so its nice and bubbly. Serve!
Served with tasty meatballs. (Kids size available) Little Joe Pizza Little Joe Pizza. Choose either a cheese pizza or select one of our delicious toppings. Macaroni & Cheese Pizza Macaroni & Cheese Pizza. Mac & cheese on a Little Joe pizza. Chicken Nuggets, Cones, American Cheese, Honey Mustard Fireman's Wrap.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food joes' chicken mac & cheese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!