Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken parmesan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love!
Chicken Parmesan is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Parmesan is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken parmesan using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Prepare Chicken breast butterflied or pounded thin
- Make ready 1 jar your favorite pasta sauce
- Make ready 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Make ready 3 eggs beaten
- Take 1/4 cup water
- Make ready 3 cups Italian flavored Panko breadcrumbs
- Take 1 box pasta of choice
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
- Make ready Olive oil, enough to coat the bottom of your skillet. Approximately a quarter of a cup
Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. I've long relegated chicken Parmesan to a weekend-only meal — after all But recently I discovered an oven-baked chicken Parmesan that delivers all the golden, breaded, juicy chicken satisfaction in.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Combine your beaten egg and water into a flat dish, dredge your thin chicken breast in the egg water mixture.
- Next, coat the chicken breast with the Panko breadcrumbs. Set all the breast aside once all of them are completely coated.
- Place the chicken breasts in a oven proof skillet and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Add the pasta sauce to the skillet with chicken. Place cheese on top of each chicken breast and bake in the oven at 350° for 20 to 30 minutes or until the cheese is dark golden brown
- In the meantime cook your pasta according to package directions.
- Once everything is cooked it is ready to serve.
This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese. Get this restaurant quality favorite Italian dish right at home. The chicken breast is pan-fried in a panko breading until crispy on the outside yet juicy and tender inside. Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs. Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken parmesan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!