Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, provolone and spinach stuffed chicken breasts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Butterfly chicken breasts, slice lengthwise down the middle but not all the way through. Place a slice of Provolone cheese over each chicken breast. Can I use thin chicken breasts then top with provolone, spinach and bake?
Provolone and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Provolone and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have provolone and spinach stuffed chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Provolone and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- Prepare 5 medium sized chicken breasts
- Get 1 oz baby spinach
- Make ready 10 slices thin provolone cheese
- Take 1/4 cup garlic powder
- Take 1/4 cup onion powder
- Make ready 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 15 toothpicks
Stuffing is easy with the butterfly technique used in the recipe. Easy, delicious and healthy Provolone and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe from SparkRecipes. Carefully, roll up the chicken breast over the cheese/spinach and pin closed with a toothpick. Prepare Chicken: Butterfly each chicken breast, being careful not to slice completely through.
Steps to make Provolone and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- Soak toothpicks in water for 3 hours
- Split each chicken breasts 3/4 of the way through.
- Take 2 pieces of provolone cheese and stuff baby spinach into it.
- Place cheese and Spinach wraps into the chicken breasts.
- Close chicken breasts and put three toothpicks into each piece of chicken to keep closed.
- Spread olive oil on each side of the chicken.
- Evenly season chicken on each side with salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powders.
- Heat a pan to medium high heat and cook chicken 4 minutes on each side. Make sure to keep them covered.
- Remove the toothpicks, Now you're ready to eat! I like to have a salad as a side dish to this chicken, enjoy!
Place one slice of Provolone on each open breast. Whisk topping to ensure well mixed and drizzle over the top of the chicken breasts evenly. Wrap the chicken breast around the asparagus, provolone. Chicken breasts are such a supper staple that it's often hard to think of them as anything special, but let me tell you this: Splitting chicken breasts and filling them with your favorite flavors makes them anything but ordinary. Spinach, two kinds of cheese, and garlic come together here to stuff golden.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food provolone and spinach stuffed chicken breasts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!