Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my baked chicken drumsticks. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! When I roast a chicken it's a sure thing that my kids are going to fight over the chicken legs.
My Baked Chicken Drumsticks is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Baked Chicken Drumsticks is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my baked chicken drumsticks using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Get 3-6 chicken legs
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp pepper
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp oregano
- Get 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Take 1 tsp ranch seasoning
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- Make ready Dried parsley for garnish
Marinating overnight produces supremely tender and flavorful chicken drumsticks. The seasoning penetrates the meat resulting in perfectly seasoned chicken from the crispy skin to the. Best Ever Baked Chicken Drumsticks Step by Step Easy Baked Chicken Recipe These baked chicken drumsticks are marinated in a mixture of olive oil, lemon, garlic and herbs, then baked to golden brown perfection.
Instructions to make My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the chicken legs to a large freezer bag. Next, add the remaining ingredients to the bag and seal it closed. Shake all of the ingredients in the bag together ensuring that the chicken is evenly coated with everything.
- Allow the chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. For best results, marinate for 1 - 2 hours.
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 45 minutes, flipping the chicken over halfway through the cooking time. The chicken is done when it reaches 165 degrees internally.
- Optional - Garnish with dried parsley.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!
An easy dinner option that's full of flavor and kid friendly too! I love the kind of dinner where you can just stick a pan in the oven and walk away, it's so much easier than. Baked chicken drumsticks that are so good that you will forget any other drumstick recipe! Beautifully browned, richly flavored, juicy and fall-off-the-bone tender. These baked drumsticks are a hit every time.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food my baked chicken drumsticks recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!