Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cheesy chicken noodle casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Creamy, cheesy, and loaded with comforting flavors, this chicken noodle casserole is a great hearty meal your family will love! This chicken noodle casserole is so hearty and perfect for a family meal! This post was brought to you by the makers of French's®.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cheesy chicken noodle casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Get 4 skinless boneless thighs, or whatever you have, cubed small
- Prepare 1/2 large onion diced
- Get 4 cloves Garlic minced
- Take I can whole kernel corn drained
- Get 1 corn can full of Frozen peas
- Take 16 oz jar ragu double cheddar sauce + 3/4 ragu jar of half and half. You can use milk, broth, or water. Whatever you have
- Prepare 4-6 oz sour cream
- Prepare 1/2 bag wide egg noodles, uncooked
- Take 1/2 lb cooked bacon crumbled small
- Prepare Panko bread crumbs
- Take Grated Parm
- Prepare Chopped green onions
- Prepare Salt pepper onion and garlic powders
- Get Southern poultry seasoning (see picture)
- Prepare Olive oil for browning chicken onions and garlic
Carefully stir in the chicken, noodles and broccoli. Cheesy Chicken Soup Casserole ~ think chicken soup that you can eat with a fork! If your family is anything like mine, they. Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole - creamy pasta with chicken and a crunchy topping!
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray casserole with nonstick spray.
- In a skillet, brown seasoned onions, garlic and chicken with the seasonings. While that’s happening, in a big bowl, add corn, peas, dry noodles, jar of sauce and sour cream and toss to coat. I season this too.
- When the chicken, onions and garlic are browned, add the liquid to the ragu jar, cover it and shake then pour into the chicken to deglaze the skillet. Turn off heat, stir, and pour into your big bowl and combine.
- Pour the whole mix into your pan or dish and cover with foil. If you need any more liquid at this point splash it over the top but it’s not a soupy consistency. Bake for 30-40 then pull it out and uncover.
- Sprinkle the entire top with panko bread crumbs then sprinkle with parm. I season the top a little then add the bacon bits. I used bacon we had the other day already cooked. Turn the oven to 400.
- Bake uncovered for about 15 mins more for the bacon to crisp. Sprinkle green onion over when it comes out and enjoy. Doesn’t really need to sit.
This is an easy weeknight meal the whole family will love! I've always said that the way to make a dinner that my family will love is to take chicken, pasta, cream of whatever soup, and cheese. Creamy chicken and noodle casserole topped with crushed crackers. Wonderful as leftovers topped with melted cheese! Everyone will love this cheesy chicken noodle casserole — it has a potato chip crust!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cheesy chicken noodle casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!