Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, copy cat kfc dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗. Kentucky Fried Chicken is getting in on the pickle trend and taking a page from the playbook of one of its fast-food competitors with a new "pickle fried chicken" sandwich. Chick-fil-A famously adorns each sandwich with a couple of dill chips.
Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook copy cat kfc dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗:
- Make ready 2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- Take 2 cups dill pickle juice +1 additional cup for dipping sauce
- Prepare 2 cups flour
- Get 2-3 eggs beaten
- Make ready To taste Salt
- Make ready To taste pepper
- Prepare To taste onion powder
- Make ready To taste garlic powder
- Prepare To taste paprika
- Get To taste white pepper
- Get To taste chicken seasoning
- Take slices Dill pickle
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon corn starch
- Prepare As needed Oil for frying
If you're a fan of dill pickles, you'll love this easy-to-make sandwich. Reduce heat to medium and deglaze the skillet by adding balsamic vinegar. The chicken is then lovingly doused in their unique pickle sauce. "In addition to classic dill and vinegar flavors, the sauce features onion and garlic notes, buttermilk and a white and black. Not liking the final prep instructions over there I wandered over here to find THIS Pickle chicken.
Steps to make Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗:
- Place chicken strips in with the two cups of pickle juice and place in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours to ensure maximum pickle flavor is absorbed.
- Heat oil to 350. Mix spices in with the flour and start by dipping the chicken in flour then egg then flour and fry until golden brown.
- Take the remaining 1 cup of pickle juice and mix corn starch in it. Microwave 30 seconds to thicken it and pour over chicken. Top with pickles.
Of course I had to make my own from milk and vinegar and it was even thicker than buttermilk. Pickle juice and buttermilk lend this fried chicken zippy tang while ensuring moist, tender meat. You can cut up a whole chicken (or ask the butcher to do it for you), or buy any combo of skin-on. Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 KFC sold dill pickle chicken a couple years back and I made my own. The pickle juice marinade made the chicken so juicy and tender!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food copy cat kfc dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!