Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, stuffed chicken parmesan meatloaf. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf Muffins combine two favorites. Trying something a little different with this Cookbook Keto Episode. Ever since I was a kid, I have not liked meatloaf.
Stuffed Chicken parmesan meatloaf is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Stuffed Chicken parmesan meatloaf is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed chicken parmesan meatloaf using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Chicken parmesan meatloaf:
- Prepare 2 pounds ground chicken
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Make ready 1/4 cup Parmesan
- Make ready 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Get 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Get 1 cup mozzarella shreds
- Get 1 cup marinara of choice
When the weather gets cold, my body craves comfort food, and that for me usually comes in the form of pasta of some sort, preferably smothered in gooey cheese. Mac and cheese has always been my go-to when it comes to comfort. Cut a pocket into each chicken breast. Stuff the pockets evenly with the mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Stuffed Chicken parmesan meatloaf:
- Pre heat oven to 350°
- Mix together chicken, egg, parmesan, onion, 1/2 cup of sauce, italian seasoning and bread crumbs. Set aside.
- Mix mozzarella and remaining sauce.
- Divide chicken mixture in half. Put first half in loaf pan. Making a indentation down the middle for cheese mixture.
- Add cheese mix and top with second half of the chicken mixture. Pat to seal and form a loaf.
- Bake for 1 hour or until 165° internal temperature is reached. Serve with pasta if desired and extra sauce.
Press the edges of the chicken together to seal the pocket. · This Stuffed Chicken Parmesan Keto Meatloaf is rich, cheesy, keto comfort food, sure to become a new favorite for everyone. These Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf Muffins combine two favorites. Lightly grease a loaf pan with cooking spray, set aside. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and sprinkle the top with. This chicken Parmesan meatloaf recipe bakes ground chicken into savory muffins with a molten mozzarella center and crunchy top, served You may unsubscribe at any time.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food stuffed chicken parmesan meatloaf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!