Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy baked lemon chicken with garlic mashed & sauteed spinach. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The garlic, lemon and chicken drippings make the most flavorful soft delicious potatoes. Mince garlic and make a paste with the teaspoon of salt using side of large knife, then rub all over tops of chicken. Peel potatoes and cut into eight wedges each.
Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy baked lemon chicken with garlic mashed & sauteed spinach using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach:
- Prepare 6 Drum sticks or whatever type of Chicken you have
- Prepare 1 yellow onion sliced
- Prepare 5 Garlic cloves chopped
- Get 2 lemons
- Take 4 Cherry peppers and 2 Tbsp of juice from jar
- Take 1 Tbsp Kosher or sea salt
- Make ready 1 tsp black pepper
- Take 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 2 tblsp of milk
- Get 3 potatoes peeled and cubed rinsed
- Get 4 cups baby spinach
- Get 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Take 1 tsp red pepper flakes
It is a simple and good recipe but nothing special. the lemon juice/marinade doesn't really come through and the skin didn't crisp up as I would have thought. This garlic lemon roasted chicken is one of the dishes we cook frequently for dinner. It's because it has everything I want. It is easy to put together, calls for just a Ingredients for Baked Lemon Garlic Chicken Recipe.
Steps to make Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach:
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees, in a baking casserole dish put sliced onions, garlic and cut 1 lemon into slices put chicken pieces in a bowl and salt and pepper on all sides and place in casserole dish add cherry peppers and juice of cherry peppers cover with foil and put in oven for 40 minutes at 30 minutes remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes to get skin crispy.
- Put potatoes in medium sauce pan with 4 cups of water add 1Tbsp of salt cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until fork tender strain and put back in pan add milk and 1 Tbsp of juice from chicken casserole dish add butter salt and pepper and mash yo your creamy consistency I used a potato ricer.
- In a large saute pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil heat oil then add spinach a 1 Tblsp of Crushed garlic, 1 tsp of Crushed red pepper (optional) and saute till spinach wilts.
- Put all items on a large serving platter or individual plates enjoy🤗
The ingredients for this recipe are very simple. Yet coming all together, they make a. Season chicken with salt and pepper; place in the melted butter. Jump to the Lemon Garlic Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. If you haven't seen our recipes for Lemony Chicken Breasts with Cucumber and Feta Salad or Baked Chicken with Roasted Red Peppers yet, you should.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food spicy baked lemon chicken with garlic mashed & sauteed spinach recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!