Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pesto chicken and rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pesto-coated chicken tenders are baked atop rice and blanketed in Parmesan and Alfredo sauce in this quick and easy casserole recipe. Pour mixture into the casserole dish. Broccoli pesto is the easiest way to upgrade seared chicken thighs.
Pesto Chicken and Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Pesto Chicken and Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pesto chicken and rice using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto Chicken and Rice:
- Take 1/4 cup pesto sauce
- Take 1/2 cup pesto tomato sauce
- Prepare 2 chicken breast
- Take 2 cup uncle bens brown rice
- Get 1 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1/4 cup grated parmesean cheese
- Make ready 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Take 1 pinch parsley flakes
- Make ready 3/4 cup mozza cheese
- Prepare 1 head broccoli
- Make ready 2 tsp butter or margarine
- Make ready 1 pinch garlic salt
Learn how to make Pesto Chicken and Rice Salad. This recipe comes together in a wide bottom skillet with high sides. You'll also need a lid for your pan. You could also omit the pesto and add a little garlic powder or Italian seasoning for additional flavor.
Steps to make Pesto Chicken and Rice:
- Preheat oven to 350c
- Cut chicken breasts into quarters
- Place chicken in bowl. Pour the pesto on top, followed by lemom juice and a bit of pepper. Let sit for 20 minutes. Reduce the oven to 300c and cook for 55 minutes, covered.
- Combine rice, butter with water. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium.
- In a separate pot, boil water and butter. Add broccoli and reduce heat to medium-high
- Drain any excess water from rice, add pesto tomato sauce and simmer. Stir occasionally.
- Drain most of the water from the broccoli, leaving a little bit in the pot. Let sit on low-medium heat.
- Remove chicken from oven. Place in a circle on the outside of the plate.
- Place rice in middle of plate, topped with mozzarella cheese.
- Place broccoli on top of rice, topped with parm cheese and black pepper.
- (opt) Serve with garlic toast!
My kids don't like pesto—what's an alternative? This Brown Rice and Chicken Pesto Bowl makes for a really quick and healthy dinner. This is the first video in the "Just Two Servings" series, where the. Peas, scallions, and a lemony mint pesto give basic white rice and shredded chicken an infusion of fresh flavor. Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with remaining scallions and mint. pesto chicken-and-rice-salad nutrition facts and nutritional information.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pesto chicken and rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!