Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicky's chicken pesto pizza. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Pesto Pizza - The absolute perfect weeknight meal that comes together in minutes! Use leftover rotisserie chicken, fresh tomatoes, pesto Use leftover rotisserie chicken, fresh tomatoes, pesto and cheese! I've been eating a little too healthy lately.
Chicky's Chicken Pesto Pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicky's Chicken Pesto Pizza is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicky's chicken pesto pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicky's Chicken Pesto Pizza:
- Take 1/2 onion
- Take 14 small black olives
- Prepare 1 can pizza crust dough
- Prepare 1 envelope pesto sauce mix
- Take 1/3 cup pine nuts
- Take 2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Get 1 packages italian or mozzerella shredded cheese
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Take 8 oz bottle of parmesan cheese
If you like a little bite, sprinkle with red pepper flakes. These Chicken & Pesto Naan Pizzas are the perfect way to use up leftover rotisserie chicken. Here is my recipe for Roasted Garlic Chicken & Mozzarella Pizza with Homemade Basil Pesto. It's full of fresh, simple ingredients and is guaranteed to win the hearts of pizza lovers!
Instructions to make Chicky's Chicken Pesto Pizza:
- Make the pesto sauce mix per pouch instructions, after pesto sauce is made, add enough parmesan cheese to thicken pesto sauce to be used as pizza sauce.
- Chop finely onions, olives, and fully cooked chicken breasts.
- Prepare pizza crust per can instructions and warm to brown a little before adding toppings.
- Add the pesto sauce, then pine nuts, black olives, onions, and chicken as toppings for pizza.
- Put shredded cheese covering over all the toppings on pizza.
- Bake pizza 15-17 minutes at 350°F.
- Let cool, cut, and enjoy!!
This pesto chicken pizza is fresh and flavorful. My favorite homemade pizza crust topped with a vibrant pesto sauce, mozzarella, chicken. and a sprinkle of pine nuts. Quick & Easy Highly Rated Healthy Surprise Me. Get the new Church's Chicken ® app to order all your down home cravings, save time waiting in line and get exclusive promotions. Get a taste of our delicious deals at Church's Chicken ® today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicky's chicken pesto pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!