Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy chicken potato bake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake is something which I have loved my entire life.
Whereas with potato gratin, the sliced potatoes tends to be packed more closely together so there's less creamy cheesy goodness with every bite. Anyway, I made this Easy Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake (well, my mother did, under my instruction) because I had so many other things to prepare, I. How to Make Cheesy Chicken and Potato Bake.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy chicken potato bake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake:
- Get 1 1/2 lbs skinless boneless chicken, cut into bite sized chunks
- Get 5-6 red potatoes, washed and sliced thinly
- Get 1 lb shredded cheese of choice, I used super sharp cheddars, white and yellow
- Take 1 onion, sliced thinly
- Take 2 tbsp flour
- Prepare to taste Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders per layer
- Make ready 1 cup water with a chicken bullion cube dissolved in it
- Get Olive oil for browning chicken
View top rated Cheesy potato chicken bake recipes with ratings and reviews. Cheesy Potato Carrot Bake, Easy Cheesy Potato Soup, Creamy Potato Chicken Chowder, etc. How to Cook Cheesy Chicken and Potato Bake. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and evenly spread the frozen potatoes.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a large casserole dish with nonstick spray. Brown seasoned chicken in a skillet. Start layering potatoes, chicken and onions first then season. Add 1 tbsp flour over that and a layer of cheese. Do another layer the same way until everything is used, ending with cheese. Pour water over top.
- Cover with foil that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray and bake for 30-40 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for another 30 or so minutes, til browned on top and the liquid has reduced. Allow to sit for a few minutes before eating it.
Top the potatoes with half of the Cheddar and mozzarella. Next, evenly spread the chicken on top of the cheese. Add sweet potatoes to a medium bowl and coat with half of the oil mixture. Top with cheese and bake until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted and golden. For lighter and more sensitive palates, reduce the hot sauce measurement by half.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheesy chicken potato bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!