Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cast iron chicken quesadillas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cast iron chicken quesadillas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cast iron chicken quesadillas is something that I have loved my whole life.
Fold tortilla half over the portion of the tortilla filled with cheese, chicken and bacon. Build the quesadillas by laying grated cheese onto the tortilla, and then arranging the chicken, cooked pepper and jalapeno rounds. Top with a little more grated cheese and top with a second tortilla.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cast iron chicken quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cast iron chicken quesadillas:
- Take Extreme wellness tortilla shell
- Get 1/2 cup cooked and shredded chicken
- Take 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- Get 1/4 cup chopped onions
- Get 1/8 cup chopped red pepper
- Get 1 tbs olive oil
- Take 1 pat butter
- Take 2 cloves minced garlic
- Make ready 1/2 tsp chipotle garlic seasoning
Cast Iron Kefir Tortillas; Cast Iron Skillet Burgers; TEQUILA LIME CHICKEN QUESADILLAS RECIPE INGREDIENTS. Heat vegetable oil or olive oil in a skillet over high heat. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with taco seasoning. Remove from the skillet, allow to cool slightly, and dice into cubes.
Instructions to make Cast iron chicken quesadillas:
- Heat olive oil in cast iron pan medium heat and sauté onion, red peppers and garlic
- Add in chicken and add chipotle garlic seasoning. Mix well and cook until well combined
- Remove chicken mixture and set aside in a bowl.
- Spread butter on one half of tortilla shell as light as possible.
- Place butter side down in the cast iron skillet. And place chicken mixture on half of the tortilla.
- Add cheese on top of chicken and fold
- Brown one side while the cheese melts then flip over and brown the other side.
- Remove from pan and using a pizza cutter dice into 4 pieces. Serve with sour cream and diced tomato’s.
While the skillet preheats, mix together black beans and corn. Remove to a cutting board, cool slightly and slice. Dust off your favorite pan because we've rounded up our best cast-iron skillet recipes for chicken. The birds the word for dinner tonight. Plus, you can find our whole cast iron cooking guide here. ↠ Cast Iron Skillet: We love cast iron when we're making quesadillas because it really radiates the heat above the surface of the skillet.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cast iron chicken quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!