Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked macaroni and cheese. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Macaroni And Cheese is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Baked Macaroni And Cheese is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Reviews for: Photos of Baked Macaroni and Cheese. This homemade baked macaroni and cheese is my most favorite and has pleased crowds, small families, kids and picky eaters alike-give it a try and you'll see why. So if you're looking for the real deal, the old school baked macaroni and cheese the way your grandma might have made it-this is it.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked macaroni and cheese using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Macaroni And Cheese:
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1 chicken breasts, cubed
- Take 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Get 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 200 gram macaroni
- Prepare 200 gram shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1 tbsp butter
- Take 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- Get 2 cup milk
- Prepare 1 tsp oregano
- Take 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Make ready 2 tsp chopped parsley
- Make ready to taste Salt
It can be eaten for lunch or dinner, and can be reheated easily the next day. The typical way of making macaroni and cheese is in the pot, but why not take it a step further and bake it in the oven? Give up the box mix because making Classic Baked Macaroni and Cheese from scratch is easier than you think. Shredding a block of cheese adds a little more prep time but the smooth and creamy results are worth it.
Instructions to make Baked Macaroni And Cheese:
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- In a large pot with boiling salted water cook pasta until al dante. Drain.
- In an another pot,heat oil and add chicken. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add garlic then brown the chicken. Set aside.
- To make the sauce, in a medium saucepan melt the butter over low heat. Once melted,add the flour and stir constantly for 2 minutes.
- Gradually add milk and continue stirring until thickened. Add black pepper powder into it and mix well.
- Combine cooked pasta, sauteed chicken,white sauce and grated mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper powder, oregano and chilli flakes and mix well.
- When done turn off the flame.
- Now pour half of the pasta into a greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Layer the remaining half of the pasta evenly on top.
- Sprinkle evenly with 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Bake uncovered in pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese on top is melted and golden.
- Remove and sprinkle with some fresh parsley and chill flakes on top.
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese is ready to serve.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
This dish makes for a great side dish that the family will love, or a fun casserole to. Yall this baked macaroni and cheese is FULL OF SOUL!! That is the first thing that came to mind when I took that first bite. Usually, I'm not that into mac and cheese recipes that involve Velveeta, but this one….yeah, this one gets a pass! I just love how that top layer of smoked cheese forms like a crust.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food baked macaroni and cheese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!