Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, 3 cheese pesto chicken pizza. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This Three Cheese Pesto Spinach Flatbread Pizza packs an entire box of spinach into one glorious single-serving pizza! We're obsessed with this tasty vegetarian pizza recipe and it can be made with naan, pita, or your favorite flatbread. The first recipe is a barbecue chicken pizza with pineapple and red onion.
3 Cheese Pesto Chicken Pizza is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. 3 Cheese Pesto Chicken Pizza is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 3 cheese pesto chicken pizza using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 3 Cheese Pesto Chicken Pizza:
- Get 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Make ready 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- Get 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Make ready 3 cup Shredded Chicken (see my chicken salad recipe for technique)
- Get 1 large Sliced Red Pepper
- Prepare 1 cup Chopped mushrooms
- Prepare 5 clove Chopped Garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp Salt
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp Pepper
- Make ready 1 large Precooked or Fresh Pizza Dough
- Take 1/2 cup Fresh Pesto
After sprinkling on the cheese we added a handful of pine nuts. Easy pizza dinner that uses chicken and pesto for a great meal. If fontina is not available at your store, just substitute mozzarella. Spread pesto sauce over the pizza crust.
Steps to make 3 Cheese Pesto Chicken Pizza:
- Preheat Oven to 425°F.
- Sauté chopped garlic in EVOO until light golden brown and spread lightly on pizza dough as a base.
- Spread thin layer or cheddar, mozzarella, and feta cheese.
- Sauté shredded chicken with pesto and spread on pizza.
- Sauté red pepper and mushrooms and spread on pizza. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake until pizza crust is golden brown for 10 - 20 minutes depending on crust. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Eat and Enjoy!!
Arrange chicken pieces and artichoke hearts over the sauce, and sprinkle with cheese. Chicken Pesto Pizza - The absolute perfect weeknight meal that comes together in minutes! Use leftover rotisserie chicken, fresh tomatoes, pesto Use leftover rotisserie chicken, fresh tomatoes, pesto and cheese! I've been eating a little too healthy lately. Okay, maybe it's not "too healthy"..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 3 cheese pesto chicken pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!