Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spaghetti al pesto with chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spaghetti al Pesto with Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Spaghetti al Pesto with Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This chicken pesto dish with spaghetti squash is a great new paleo version of your favorite Italian recipe. Pasta: In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain and lightly oil if they have to wait.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spaghetti al pesto with chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti al Pesto with Chicken:
- Take spaghetti
- Make ready 100 grams basil
- Make ready 120 ml olive oil
- Prepare 4 clove garlic
- Get 1/2 tbsp salt
- Make ready 2 tbsp parmesan/pecorino cheese
- Prepare 50 grams pine nuts
- Prepare 1/4 kg spaghetti or any kind of pasta
- Get Chicken topping
- Get 4 chicken breast fillet
- Make ready 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 1 tbsp salt and pepper
- Get 1 tbsp thyme
- Take 1 tbsp Rosemary
Cook your pasta al dente so there's still a nice bite to it. For more recipes related to Spaghetti With Pesto Chicken checkout Peanut Sesame Spaghetti, Spaghetti Veg Bolognaise, Spaghetti Aglio Olio, Spaghetti In Chunky Tomato Sauce. Ingredients for Spaghetti With Pesto Chicken Recipe. Simply use a fork to liberate the tasty spaghetti squash noodles from their shell and pile them high with all the tasty toppings from the recipe above.
Instructions to make Spaghetti al Pesto with Chicken:
- Cook pasta per package instructions
- Season the chicken both sides in the following order: lemon juice, salt and pepper, thyme, rosemary. Let sit for 20 mins
- For the pesto sauce, put the ingredients in blender in the following order: Basil, garlic, salt, cheese, oil. blend until desired texture. add the nuts and blend for a few seconds, make sure that the nuts are not fully crushed
- Rub a bit of pesto sauce on the chicken
- Sear the chicken, on medium heat. 4 mins per side.
- serve pasta, top with Parmesan cheese. cut the chicken to desired size per serving.
Give pesto pasta a healthy makeover with this easy recipe that combines low-carb spaghetti squash with high-protein chicken breast. Top this powerhouse combo with homemade basil pesto that gets a creamy upgrade from ripe avocados to complete a mouthwatering chicken dinner. Pesto chicken with spaghetti squash is a gluten-free pasta alternative that is packed with nutrition! It tastes really similar to the "real" pasta and even the kids love it. Chicken pesto pasta is a fragrant recipe that is great for fall when winter squash is in season!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spaghetti al pesto with chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!