Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, paprika & sun dried tomato chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Paprika & Sun Dried Tomato Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Paprika & Sun Dried Tomato Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life.
Paprika is a ground spice made from dried red fruits of sweeter varieties of the plant Capsicum annuum. It is traditionally made from Capsicum annuum varietals in the Longum group. specii/paprika/paprika-chto-eto-za-priprava. However, Paprika failed in terms of story and characters.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook paprika & sun dried tomato chicken using 18 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paprika & Sun Dried Tomato Chicken:
- Make ready Paprika and Sun Dried Tomato Chicken
- Make ready 400 grams Chicken Breast
- Make ready 1 Splash of Olive Oil
- Make ready 1/2 Red Onion
- Get 3 clove Garlic
- Prepare 1/2 dozen Sun Dried Tomatos
- Make ready 3 tsp Sun Dried Pesto Sauce
- Get 3 tsp Paprika
- Get 50 grams Feta Cheese
- Prepare 3 each Tomatoes
- Make ready 1 Yellow Pepper
- Take Salt and Pepper
- Prepare Mixed Herbs
- Take 1 packages Mixed Salad Leaves
- Prepare Brown Rice & Carrot
- Prepare 1 cup Brown Rice
- Prepare 1 large Carrot
- Prepare Salt and Pepper
There are no critic reviews yet for Paprika. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates! Paprika movie reviews & Metacritic score: Dr. Atsuko Chiba is a genius scientist by day, and a kick-ass dream warrior named Paprika by night.
Steps to make Paprika & Sun Dried Tomato Chicken:
- Cook the Brown Rice
- In a pot bring water to the boil
- Add salt and pepper
- Peel Carrot and then grate into large pieces
- Add rice and carrots to boiling water and turn down to a simmer
- This should take about 30mins to cook
- To Cook The Chicken
- Chop onion, sun dried tomatoes and garlic
- In a large frying pan heat olive oil
- Add onion, sun dried tomatoes and garlic
- Stir in sun dried tomato pesto
- Add paprika
- Chop the chicken into large chucks
- Add chicken to sauce and cook
- Sprinkle over mixed herbs, add to your own taste
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Dice tomatoes into quarters and slice the yellow pepper into long sections while chicken cooks
- Once the chicken has cooked add tomatoes and yellow pepper
- Once the tomatoes and peppers soften, Crumble in half the feta cheese and Cook until it has half melted. Then remove pan from the heat
- Rice Ready? Hopefully the water will have simmered off but if not drain out rice and carrots
- Chicken should take 20mins to cook so leave it to cool while rice cooks, once the rice is ready quickly reheat the chicken crumble in remaining feta cheese to taste but don't melt down, just heat
- On a plate spread out salad leaves, spoon over the chicken sauce and on one side lay out the rice and carrot mix.
Paprika is a powdered, generally orange-red to deep blood-red spice made typically from grinding the dried pods of sweet red bell peppers (Capsicum annuum). It is used as a seasoning and garnish is many culinary dishes. Borrowed from Hungarian paprika, from Serbo-Croatian pàprika, from pȁpar, from Proto-Slavic *pьpьrь, from Latin piper, from Ancient Greek πέπερι (péperi, "pepper"), from Indo-Aryan; compare Sanskrit पिप्पलि (pippali, "long pepper"). Akin to paprikash. (UK) IPA(key): /ˈpæpɹɨkə/, /pəˈpɹiːkə/.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food paprika & sun dried tomato chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!