Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, shredded balsamic chicken pitas. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shredded Balsamic Chicken Pitas is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Shredded Balsamic Chicken Pitas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
A light and fulfilling chicken pita with sun-dried tomato vinaigrette. Full of fresh ingredients with simple and delicious flavors! This would be perfect to serve to company because it is unique and more than just an ordinary stuffed pita.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shredded balsamic chicken pitas using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded Balsamic Chicken Pitas:
- Make ready 3 each Pitas
- Get 4 cup Shredded Chicken (pre boil and shred with a fork once cooled)
- Get 1 tbsp Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- Prepare 1/2 cup Parmesan or Asiago Cheese (shredded)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sun Ripened Roasted Red Peppers (cut in pieces)
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Fresh Pressed Garlic
- Prepare 1 slice Tomatoes
- Prepare 3 cup Mixed Greens
- Get 2 tbsp Balsamic Dressing of Choice
- Make ready 1/4 cup Fresh Basil (chopped finely)
I would suggest doubling the marinade if you want more to use as a Rinse chicken, and pat dry. Place in a gallon-size zip-top plastic bag. BALSAMIC CHICKEN — Chicken breasts marinated in balsamic vinaigrette, then baked or grilled to perfection. Here's what you'll need to make Balsamic Chicken.
Steps to make Shredded Balsamic Chicken Pitas:
- Add chicken (pre cooked and shredded), garlic, black and red pepper, cheese, dressing, and basil in a bowl and mix well.
- Add mixed greens, tomatoe and chicken mix into pita halves. - - Serve 2 halves or one whole pita stuffed per serving.
When simmered on the stove, balsamic vinegar transforms into a sticky-sweet glaze. It's especially delicious when infused with the earthy aromas of rosemary, honey, and garlic. Drizzle over the chicken, potatoes, and pepper before finishing the dinner under the broiler. This is a baked chicken recipe for busy weeknights, lazy Sundays, and every other day in between. When it's this effortless to This Balsamic Chicken is so sticky.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food shredded balsamic chicken pitas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!