Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, basil chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Basil chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Basil chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Thai basil chicken, better known in Thai as pad kra pao gai (ผัดกระเพราไก่ pad ka prao gai), is a contender for the most popular, and the most beloved Thai street food dish of all time. Chef John's version of this classic Thai dish, made with freshly chopped chicken thighs and fresh basil, has a rich sauce that cooks down into a caramelized glaze. Thai Basil Chicken is a gold standard Thai chicken recipe that's incredibly fast and easy to make I LOVE Thai Basil Chicken.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook basil chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Basil chicken:
- Get Main dish
- Prepare 5 Chicken breasts
- Make ready 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Make ready 1/2 Onion, sliced thinly
- Get 16 oz Jar prego spaghetti sauce
- Get 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella or Italian blend cheese
- Get 2 1/2 tsp Classico Basil pesto
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp Minced garlic
It's also quite easy to make. Grown throughout Southeast Asia, Thai basil is - no surprise here - used quite predominantly in Thailand, as well as in Vietnam. It's so quick to whip up, budget-friendly, and SO GOOD! Basil Chicken is a popular spicy Asian recipe.
Instructions to make Basil chicken:
- Coat baking pan or casserole dish with oil
- Spread sliced onions in pan
- Cut chicken breasts to butterfly them. Hint, if they are partially frozen it makes it easier.
- Spread ½ teaspoon of Basil spread on one half of each chicken
- Close the chicken halves together and arrange in the pan, over the onions
- Spread minced garlic over chicken
- Pour sauce to coat all the chicken pieces
- Bake for 40 minutes in 375°F oven
- When baking is complete, sprinkle shredded cheese over the pieces and serve with pasta
This is usually prepared using ground chicken - although there are some recipes that call for finely chopped chicken breasts. But you can use ground chicken Thai Basil chicken is loaded with veggies, chicken, and encompasses all the delicate flavors that we. Serve it with rice or noodles and you're all set. I tend to like mine really spicy, but you can make it nice and. Stir to incorporate the basil into the chicken as the residual heat will continue to wilt the basil.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food basil chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!