Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, asian style pesto. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Asian Style Pesto is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Asian Style Pesto is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Magimix - Australia - Asian style pesto. Magimix - Australia - Asian style pesto. How to make a delicious pesto with an immersion blender.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook asian style pesto using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Style Pesto:
- Get 2 cups sweet basil leaves
- Make ready 4 strands kaffir lime leaves
- Prepare 6 cloves garlic
- Make ready 3/4 cups olive oil
- Prepare 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Get 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Get 1/2 cup walnut + cashew nuts (substitute of pine nuts)
- Take 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Get 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/4 teaspoon Maggi Seasoning powder
- Get 1 cup brown button mushroom
- Take 2 tablespoon butter
- Make ready 1/2 cup fresh milk
- Make ready 2 chicken breast marinate with honey, soy sauce and mixed herbs (for grill separately)
- Get 1 packet Spagethi (boiled)
The deep, toasty notes of dark sesame oil enhance this Asian version of the classic Italian sauce. Making the Thai Basil Pesto is SO easy! Just throw everything into your food processor. Pulse until a pesto-like texture and remove to a glass container for storage.
Instructions to make Asian Style Pesto:
- Blend garlic, kaffir leaves, basil leaves, walnut and cashew nut in food processor
- Add grated and shredded parmesan cheese together with olive oil in the food processor. Blend until well mixed and smooth. Occasionally stop to scrape down the sides of the food processor
- Add salt, black pepper and Maggi seasoning powder in pesto mixture. Add more to taste.
- Separately, heat a pan with medium heat, melt the butter and add in some minced garlic and mushroom
- Put the pesto mixture in the pan and add fresh milk
- Add boiled spaghetti in the pan and mix with pesto sauce until well coated
- Ready to serve with sliced grilled chicken breast and some grated parmesan cheese
Try this sauce over Asian-style noodles, grilled fish, meats, and poultry. With the blender running, slowly pour in the oil and water in a stream until the pesto is smooth and almost pourable. Use pesto immediately or transfer to an airtight container. Pesto can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. I usually make pesto with regular sweet basil, but I've been growing a huge pot of Thai basil outside I'm a little concerned, though, that the pesto may have too much of a licorice-like flavor, since Thai.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food asian style pesto recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!