Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, oven baked marinated chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Place chicken, skin side up, on a rack in a roasting pan. Sprinkle with onion salt and garlic salt. The best EASY Oven Baked Chicken with the best chicken marinade wit the perfect simple dinner recipe.
Oven baked marinated chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Oven baked marinated chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oven baked marinated chicken using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked marinated chicken:
- Get ◆◆◆◆◆ Chicken ◆◆◆◆◆
- Prepare 3 pound chicken
- Make ready as needed salt
- Take ◆◆◆◆◆ Marinade ◆◆◆◆◆
- Take 2 tablespoons Chinese black vinegar
- Take 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Take 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Take 1/2 cup water
- Take 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Get 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Get 3 teaspoon paprika
- Make ready 1 teaspoon thyme
- Make ready 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- Prepare 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Make ready 2 extra large eggs
- Take 3 teaspoon sugar
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, or lightly grease a broiler pan. Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade, and place the chicken breasts onto the baking sheet. In a large bowl, combine oil, soy sauce, dijon, honey, brown sugar, garlic, thyme, and red pepper flakes.
Instructions to make Oven baked marinated chicken:
- Mix all the ingredients of the marinade together except eggs and water. Forming a paste. When mixed well add the water to thin it out.
- Add eggs and beat well. Make sure th get any ingredients sticking to the bottom well incorporated.
- Salt the chicken inside and out, put chicken into zip lock bag, and pour marinade over the chicken inside and out. Squeeze air out of bag and seal it. Put into refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit
- Cut tnext to each side of backbone and remove the backbone.
- Put into an oven safe pan, spread out breast side up.
- Pour any extra marinade on top of chicken.
- Bake till done for an hour and 15 minutes
- Let sit 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!
Note: Turn chicken occasionally while baking. TENDER BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS MARINATED IN A FLAVORFUL SOY SAUCE. Baked Chicken Thighs are crispy on the outside and very tender on the inside. The best course of action for those results, is as follows: pour the marinade over bone-in, skinless chicken thighs, set in the fridge for a couple of hours, then bake! Marinated Baked Chicken Tenderloins are super easy to make, so tender and are one of those recipes that kids and adults love.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oven baked marinated chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!