Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy one-pot chicken and rice | pressure cooker meal. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious. Pressure Cooker Meal is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Easy One-Pot Chicken and Rice
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy one-pot chicken and rice | pressure cooker meal using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy One-Pot Chicken and Rice | Pressure Cooker Meal:
- Prepare 1.5 cup basmati rice, washed and soaked for 20 minutes
- Get 400 grams chicken (approximately 6-7 pieces)
- Make ready 1-2 cinnamon sticks
- Make ready 1 black cardamom
- Take 4-5 cloves
- Make ready 3 medium-sized onions, finely chopped
- Get 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Make ready 1 tbsp ginger paste
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1.5 tsp coriander powder
- Take 2 tsp garam masala
- Get 1 cup or 200g tomato puree
- Prepare 2 tsp sugar
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 2/3 cup carrot, finely chopped
- Get 2/3 cup green beans, finely chopped
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Prepare 3.5 cups water
- Take 3-4 tbsp oil
Place bone-in chicken breasts in the pressure cooker and brown them slightly in oil over medium-high heat, without Then remove the chicken, pour out the remaining fat if you wish, and add in rice, the appropriate amount of water, and the. Or you can do what we do at my house and shred them with two forks. Since they are so tender, they are pretty easy to shred. And then I stir everything together.
Steps to make Easy One-Pot Chicken and Rice | Pressure Cooker Meal:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Add cinnamon sticks, black cardamom and cloves. Saute for 10-15 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add the onions and cook till it turns lightly golden in colour.
- Add ginger and garlic paste. Cook until the raw smell goes away.
- Add the chicken pieces. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt.
- Give it a good mix and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Pour tomato puree, chilli powder and sugar.
- Cook till oil separates from the curry.
- Add the drained rice and mix well.
- Pour the chopped carrots and green beans.
- Pour water and combine everything together.
- Secure the lid and cook over high heat until the cooker releases pressure twice i.e. 2 whistles. Then turn the heat off and release the pressure after 2-3 minutes. Open the pressure cooker and fluff rice with a fork.
- Serve one-pot chicken and rice with veggie raita.
This easy ONE POT chicken and rice recipe is a healthy dinner made with simple and real ingredients. Perfect for any night of the week! Some of my other favorite easy dinners are chicken broccoli rice casserole, chicken and veggie stir fry, crockpot Italian chicken and Mexican chicken casserole. The Instant Pot® locks the flavor and moisture into this one-pot meal for an easy chicken dinner. Turned it off, added more broth and still did the same thing.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy one-pot chicken and rice | pressure cooker meal recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!