Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, smoked chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This traditional Mexican-inspired meal is healthy and flavorful. While your grill is preheating, prep your ingredients for the enchiladas. Easy Smoked Chicken Enchiladas A Pellet Grill Recipe Directions: Easy Smoked Chicken Enchiladas.
Smoked Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Smoked Chicken Enchiladas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have smoked chicken enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Chicken Enchiladas:
- Take 3 chicken breasts
- Take 8 oz Cream cheese
- Get 2 (10 oz) cans of enchilada sauce
- Make ready Big bag of shredded cheese
- Make ready Flour tortillas
I decided to try smoking a chicken in the smoker this time since I am out of propane AND charcoal to grill, and these Smoked Pulled Chicken Enchiladas Suizas turned out absolutely fabulous! Spicy, smokey, tender chunks of juicy chicken melted with sour cream and swiss cheese, stuffed into flour tortillas, smothered with red enchilada sauce and more swiss cheese! Malcom talks about his Gringo Chicken Enchiladas, cooking Grilled Pork Tenderloins and Hamburger Steaks for dinner and our biggest Cooking Fails. I make chicken enchiladas all the time, but not smoked ones!
Steps to make Smoked Chicken Enchiladas:
- Smoke Chicken for 1 hour at 180 then turn up temp to 350 and finish cooking to 165 internal temp. Use what ever seasoning you want.
- Shred all 3 chicken breasts and add all the cream cheese. Also had a handful of cheese and half a can on enchilada sauce and mix up.
- Pour other half can of enchilada sauce in a large lasagna pan
- Grab tortillas and put chicken on them. Wrap up and put in pan seam side down.
- Cover enchiladas with other can of enchilada sauce and use the rest of the bag of cheese to cover.
- Set smoker to 350 and put pan in until cheese is melted. About 30 minutes
- After cheese is melted pull pan out and let cool down.
I have both a Weber gas grill and charcoal kettle grill, and use the latter as a makeshift smoker. I really should look into a Big Green Egg or the Weber water smoker. Enchiladas are made with CORN tortillas, not flour. The corn tortillas also hold up better and have much better flavor. For chicken enchiladas, in place of flour tortillas, use white corn tortillas, and dip them in to hot oil just for a couple of seconds to make the tortillas flexible and easy to roll.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food smoked chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!