Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken + pesto whole-wheat wraps. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In a small bowl toss chicken with pesto just to coat. Swap soggy sandwiches for tortilla wraps filled with chicken, cheese and veggies in this tasty packed lunch recipe that kids will love. Mix together the shredded chicken, soured cream, yogurt or mayonnaise with the pesto. whole wheat wrap, bacon, cherry tomatoes, hummus, romaine.
Chicken + Pesto Whole-wheat Wraps is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken + Pesto Whole-wheat Wraps is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken + pesto whole-wheat wraps using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken + Pesto Whole-wheat Wraps:
- Get 6 whole wheat rotis
- Get 6 tbsps basil spinach pesto + recipe coming up soon
- Get 12 Chicken Venkey's nuggets
- Prepare 6 tbsps Cheese Britannia Spread
- Make ready 2 tbsps olive oil
- Make ready optional Tomato Ketchup
- Take 1 red bell pepper medium sliced
- Prepare 1 bell pepper medium yellow sliced
- Take 1 onion large sliced
- Get 10 - 12 button mushrooms sliced
- Make ready 5 - 6 pods garlic
- Get salt pepper and
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sargento Foods, Inc. for SocialSpark. An easy lunch idea, these Pesto Chicken Wraps are delicious and quick. As my kids get older, I often have. Place tortillas on a work surface and spread one tablespoon of pesto on each wrap, leaving a one-inch border around the edges.
Steps to make Chicken + Pesto Whole-wheat Wraps:
- Pre- heat the oven to 200 degrees celsius, in a baking tray add the vegetable and garlic pods. Coat the veggies with 2 tbsp of olive oil, sprinkle salt and pepper and roast them for 20-25 minutes.
- Once done, remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- In the meanwhile, cook the ready to eat chicken nuggets, once cooked set them aside to cool.
- Preparing the Wrap: Take one whole-wheat roti / wrap- coat it with the cheese spread, then the basil+spinach pesto…..yummmm already
- Next, in the center of the wrap, crumble the chicken nugget, add the roasted vegetable and sprinkle with some m and pepper if required.
- Add some ketchup, roll the wrap and eat :)
Top whole wheat wrap recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Whole Wheat Chicken Wrap Calories. Once upon a time, whole wheat pasta tasted a lot like cardboard, but no more! Spaghetti, fettucine, bucatini and other forms of whole wheat, or whole grain, pasta would all work beautifully here. Pesto doesn't have to be a distant summer memory — revive it with kale, a green that has real staying power!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken + pesto whole-wheat wraps recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!