Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken cordon bleu rolls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Rolls is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Cordon Bleu Rolls is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
All Reviews for Cordon Bleu Chicken Rolls. Enjoy your dinner with these slow cooked cordon bleu chicken and ham rolls that are served on a creamy sauce! Chicken stuffed with ham and cheese, coated with crunchy golden breadcrumbs.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken cordon bleu rolls using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Rolls:
- Prepare 4 thin sliced chicken breast
- Prepare 1 can pilsbury Cresent rolls
- Make ready 1/4 lb Swiss cheese
- Prepare 1/4 lb smoked deli ham
- Get 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1 pinch salt & pepper
- Make ready 1 pinch (optional) adobo, only because I'm Puerto Rico and I put adobo on everything
A clever technique and a few lightened-up touches let you indulge in all the flavor of Chicken Cordon Bleu, without all the fuss or the fat. Wrap the chicken in the plastic wrap tightly and use the excess plastic on the sides to twist, firming up the roll of chicken cordon bleu as you work. Try this Chicken Cordon Bleu Rolls recipe, or contribute your own. On each chicken breast, place one piece of prosciutto and cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Rolls:
- preheat oven to 375
- lay out Cresent dough so that it forms a rectangle and pinch the seems together so that it does not fall apart when you roll it
- layer the cheese then ham then cheese then ham (this will hold it together) on the dough and set aside
- season your chicken with the Italian seasoning, garlic powder and s&p and sauté the chicken
- Once chicken is cooked layer it on top of the ham and cheese
- roll it lengthwise so that it forms a log and make sure that it is nice and tight. Put it on a cookie sheet and bake for approximately 30 min or less or until Cresent is golden brown
- Once cooked make 1 inch cuts and serve
Roll up each and secure with a toothpick. If you need a new dinner recipe, these Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll-Ups, are calling your name. I have found that if I can roll dinner up in a crescent form, my kids will eat it. A cordon bleu or schnitzel cordon bleu is a dish of meat wrapped around cheese (or with cheese filling), then breaded and pan-fried or deep-fried. This lightened version of Chicken Cordon Bleu remains tres délicieuse despite a modest amount of butter.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken cordon bleu rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!