Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, keto chicken bacon ranch pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is insanely good. A crispy, keto crust (similar to a regular thin crust pizza) is piled with a creamy homemade ranch sauce, grilled chicken, crispy bacon and loads of cheese. This is one dish your entire family will love, and not miss any of the carbs!
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have keto chicken bacon ranch pizza using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza:
- Take 3/4 cup almond flour
- Make ready 1 egg
- Make ready 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- Prepare 2 tbs cream cheese
- Prepare 1/2 lb cooked diced chicken
- Prepare 3 slices cooked bacon
- Take Ranch dressing to cover crust
It's the perfect recipe to satisfy your pizza cravings on a keto diet. Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Recipe. This keto chicken bacon ranch pizza tastes irresistible and is an easy weeknight dinner idea. The flavors of the ranch, juicy chicken, cheddar cheese, and crumbled bacon are unforgettable.
Steps to make Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza:
- For crust: mix 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese with 2 tbs cream cheese. Heat in microwave 90 seconds. Let cool slightly and mix in 1 beaten egg and almond flour. Knead dough with your hands until ingredients are well mixed. Place between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll into a rectangle or circle. You can make the crust as thick or thin as you like. Keep on the bottom sheet of parchment paper and bake at 425 for 10 minutes.
- Let crust cool some. Cover with ranch dressing then shredded mozzarella and top with chicken and bacon pieces. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
The best part is that this pizza is Low Carb, Gluten-Free, and Grain-Free too. Looking for a low carb pizza recipe the entire family will enjoy? This pizza is packed with flavor and will keep you full and satisfied! It is a perfect meal to enjoy for any time of the day, which means great for meal prepping as well. Discover low-carb, keto-friendly Pizza Ranch using the keto food search engine.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food keto chicken bacon ranch pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!