Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy italian baked chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Italian Baked Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Italian Baked Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Don't Forget To Try All Of Our Mouthwatering Recipes! In the mood for Chicken Cacciatore? Our Roasted Garlic Sauce will kick it up a notch.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy italian baked chicken using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Italian Baked Chicken:
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb thin sliced chicken breast
- Get to taste Pepper
- Take 1 yellow onion
- Take to taste garlic powder
- Prepare to taste italian seasoning
- Make ready 1 clove garlic
- Make ready to taste salt
- Take 7 vine cherry tomatoes
- Make ready 3 tablespoons olive oil
Submit a Recipe Correction Easy, best ever garlic Italian chicken! If desired, serve with plain white rice and a green vegetable such as broccoli or green beans. This delicious and easy baked chicken recipe is a simple Parmesan- and breadcrumb-coated chicken with a surprising and tasty butter and Italian dressing drizzle, baked to perfection. For extra flavor, use garlic-seasoned or Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs.
Steps to make Easy Italian Baked Chicken:
- Pre heat oven to 370 degrees F
- Align baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Slice yellow onion into thin rings
- Place half of the rings directly on the baking sheet
- Drizzle baking sheet with olive oil
- Place chicken on baking sheet
- Season chicken to taste with all seasonings and herbs listed
- Place the rest of the yellow onion rings on top of chicken
- Chop the garlic clove and sprinkle on chicken evenly
- Quarter cherry tomatoes on a cutting board
- Place quartered tomatoes on the baking sheet and season with italian seasoning
- Place baking sheet in oven for 40 minutes or until onion rings begin to brown
In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl. Dip chicken into the mayonnaise mixture, then into the bread crumbs to coat. Pour sauce into a small bowl and keep warm. Return chicken to the pan; top with mozzarella and tomato.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy italian baked chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!