Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, lemon honey baked chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pour over baked Honey-Lemon chicken for a delicious honey glaze! yumm!! From start to finish, this is a simple and straightforward recipe. I guess, THE simplest recipe I have ever shared!
Lemon Honey Baked Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Lemon Honey Baked Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lemon honey baked chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Honey Baked Chicken:
- Prepare 6 each Chicken breasts or thighs (boneless)
- Take 3 each Garlic cloves (use more)
- Make ready 1 each Lemon
- Make ready 1/4 cup Honey ( I used Neem honey)
- Prepare 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil (can use less)
- Prepare 1 as needed Salt and pepper. ( I used the foraged red pepper corns)
- Take 1 as needed Parchment paper to fully cover chicken
- Make ready 1 as needed Dried rosemary.
Chicken breast lightly coated in seasoned flour, pan fried until golden and served with a gorgeous honey lemon sauce. Glazed Lemon Honey Garlic Chicken is tender and juicy chicken cooked in the skillet topped the most amazing lemon honey garlic glaze! Quick and easy meals that are the best family meals are perfect for a busy weeknight. Mix canola oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Italian herb seasoning, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; pour into a resealable plastic bag.
Instructions to make Lemon Honey Baked Chicken:
- Slice lemon in half. Cut one side into thin slices and squeeze the juice from the other side in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and place chicken breasts evenly spaced.
- Mix the honey and lemon juice until well combined. Set aside.
- Place a lemon slice on each chicken breast and add the garlic.
- Add salt and pepper and dried rosemary to chicken then pour over the sauce over the chicken breasts. Add 1/2 cup water or chicken stock if desired.
- Pour the oil on the parchment paper and spread evenly across.
- Cover the chicken breasts with the parchment paper (oil side down) and cook until chicken temp reaches 165°F.
- Remove parchment paper and service on a bead of rice.
Place chicken breasts into the bag, seal, and squeeze bag with your fingers several times to coat chicken with marinade. DOES LEMON JUICE DRY OUT CHICKEN? If you only use lemon juice on your chicken, then yes, it can dry it out. See my tips below for other variations. Bake your chicken just until done — a meat thermometer is the best way to get it just right!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lemon honey baked chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!